[AT] Adding electric starter

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jan 2 21:39:47 PST 2008

Hey Keith, I was out at Harbor Freight today looking at drills for a tight
clearance location I am working around and I saw those drills.  George added
a pretty hefty handle to it to offset the torque, but they have those
2-speed drills in stock.  They didn't have either the close quarters drill
or the battery-powered set with four work heads that were in last week's
sale flier, so I left and sulked over a cup of Senior coffee in McDonalds.

We took notes on the games they were running at SIAM in the Garden Tractor
Rodeo that was going on during the Garden Tractor Pulls last year and this
summer we may enter ourselves to see how we can do.  Ed plans on coming up
from Georgia again.  I think Kevin is coming from New York, and there
probably will be some other Power King collectors show up as well.  It's a
bit early in the season for these guys to make up their minds about
attending particular shows.  :-)

Farmer used to comment about his farm being TMCOTKU, but Evansville really
is TCOTPKU (The Center Of The Power King Universe).  With Princeton only 20
miles up the road from the fair grounds, and with the largest inventory of
Power King tractor parts being located there, this is a natural location for
a good showing.

Larry