[AT] cool

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jan 2 20:11:21 PST 2008

Charlie- My guess this is more global warming.  At a little after 10: PM it
is 23 degrees here in Central Oklahoma.

H. L.

On 1/2/2008 4:08:42 PM, Charlie hill (chill8 at suddenlink.net) wrote: > It was 31 when I got up about 5 am this morning. Nothing remarkable about > > that even in Coastal NC. What is remarkable is that it never got above 34 > > all day and > it's back down to about 31 now. The sky is crystal clear and > the wind is blowing about 15 to 20 out of the NW. I suspect we'll > have a > pipe buster tonight. > >