[AT] cool

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Wed Jan 2 14:56:00 PST 2008

Global Warming?

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of charlie hill
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:09 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] cool

It was 31 when I got up about 5 am this morning.  Nothing remarkable about
that even in Coastal NC.  What is remarkable is that it never got above 34
all day and it's back down to about 31 now.  The sky is crystal clear and
the wind is blowing about 15 to 20 out of the NW.  I suspect we'll have a
pipe buster tonight.

I heard on TV today that Daytona Florida might get snow flurries tonight.
Now THAT IS REMARKABLE.

Charlie