[AT] Feeling better

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jan 2 13:48:05 PST 2008

    Paul;
    We only got about 2 inches of snow, but with 40 mph winds, it drifted
pretty good. Had my usual drift in the driveway at the top of the hill and
drifts around the drive in front of the shop. Got the little Case 222 out
with the 38" snowblower and cleared the drifts and in front of the hangar.
Worked as long as I could stand with the wind blowing the snow on me.
    Temperature now is 9 degrees, about 3 degrees colder than at 6:00am.

                        Gene