[AT] Adding electric starter

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Wed Jan 2 12:28:31 PST 2008

My electric starter for stubborn engines is a 1/2" drill motor.  Welded a
1/2" stud centered on the end of a stub piece of pipe and have adapted
several according to crankshaft diameter, all have the same thing in
common-they are straight slotted to fit against the gib key and relieved on
the backside to free themselves when the engine fires.

Dave