[AJD] Happy New Year!

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Wed Jan 2 08:44:13 PST 2008

Gary:  Good luck with the back recovery.  I had my back rebuilt two
years ago, and have recovered nicely, pay back from the 82nd Airborne
Division days 25 years ago and a rough parachute landing.  Lived with
pain all those years.  Gone now.  The doctor said I would lose some
flexibility.  I didn't have any flexibility anyway, so nothing lost.  I
will pray for a full recovery.

Rev. Dr. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend Rd.