[Farmall] Up State NY shows.

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Tue Jan 1 16:47:32 PST 2008

Ivan, Do you know if there will be any IH tractor shows come up in the up
state NY area this year???? Jerry [ New to this site ]. Just bought a H an
am planning on restoring it. Thanks

You might want to join the IHCC Chapter 35  There news letter lists
the shows they are at, and that is most of them.
For more information on IHCC Chapter 35,  Contact Ray & Anita
DeGlopper 716-773-4479 Email: anitaroma at aol.com

I need to add some shows to my list.  Right now I attend and show at
Pioneer Gas Engine Association, Marion, NY  Early July
Canandaigua - NY Pagent of Steam near Aug 10
Western New York Gas & Steam Show Association  Sep 10-13
and our local show in Ionia NY in October

What am I missing.

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com