[AT] Spam> Santa was good to me - Clark Airborne Dozer - Long

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 1 11:58:12 PST 2008

Larry
If that is the big friendly guy from Fayetteville, I visited with him again
this year at Asheville.  Don't believe he exhibited as he was on his way
elsewhere?
The other question; what would you have to do (or acquire) to cover the one
year that you currently lack?      and is that the first year or last year?
Happy New Year
Herb

Long