[Farmall] Help with snow plow adjustment

Matthew Gray pudding at puddingsworld.com
Tue Jan 1 12:47:41 PST 2008

if its a agricultural driveway, ie, for farm lane, for trucks, cows etc, in
lime quarrys there is always crusher dust that falls out the bottom of the
crusher, often quarry's sell it with the mixed size lime rock in it, dairy
farmers use it here to build lanes, spread it, level it properly , roll it,
and it sets like concrete with a bit of moisture, and its a softer rock, not
so hard on livestocks feet in high use situations.......

just a thought, might make cars too dirty in the wet season