[AT] OT: Computer Graphics Question

Phil Vorwerk - UCU Inc pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sun Feb 24 08:43:07 PST 2008

An easy way is to go to your "desktop" and right click on an open area.  You
will open up display properties.  One of the tabs will be "settings".  Pick
a resolution setting with bigger numbers; there should be several options
for resolution there; if you don't see many make sure that you have it set
for high color (32 bit).  Experiment with the settings until you find the
one you like, if you don't like the way it looks it will give you the option
to switch back to your original settings.  (Hope I haven't made this too
cryptic to easily understand....)

Phil
Courtland, MN