[AT] battery question

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 18:42:34 PST 2008

I've never had them ask; they just punch in a year & car brand that
comes into the sale's person's mind.  They love honoring the warranty;
took a bad battery in that was a few years old & upgraded; they looked
in the cptr & found when I'd bought it (I can't usually keep up with
receipts) & I got the 70 bux new battery for 26 bux!  :)

Lew