[AT] towing tractors

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 10:17:48 PST 2008

Because I did not have a lot of options some time back, I once pulled a JD "D" from Kansas to Oklahoma with a 1970's something Toyota P/U, with a 4 cylinder in it.  I made it fine, no wrecks, no incidents, but I sure got a lot of strange looks. Part of them is because it had just started snowing when I was leaving Kansas.

  I am not recomending this as a preferred method of transporting, but it was an interesting ride.

  ......It isn't the same, Rob.  The 2005 and later is a much different vehicle
 from the 2001. And a truck that is set up for towing is totally
 different from a minivan with a camper behind it.  I agree with you, that
 2001 Dakota isn't a towing vehicle.