[AT] Slightly off topic/socks

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:57:41 PST 2008

Lost socks is not a new thing.  I remember that 20 or 25 years ago, Emma Bombeck (columnist) did an entire column on the subject.  She had a complete theory of how they go down one drain and come up another so it all averages out.  All that aside, it seems it would be a much more serious problem if suddenly another mans socks started showing up in the sock drawer.................................

Hey Lady.... you have some explanin' to do  !!!!!!

Nuff said.