[AT] OT-LP Gas fireplace insert

Warren mogrits at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:41:25 PST 2008

> The nursing home where my mom stayed had one with remote control.
>  I don't
> know how efficient it was, but it was great to be around.
>
> Dick

If it's ventless, and you close the flue with something substantial it would
be 100% efficient. I have a ventless LP "wood-stove" with a remote in a
corner of the playroom/basement. The only thing to be aware of is increased
humidity in the room. A small unit will produce a good bit of heat amd if CO
is a concern buy a small detector and plug it in a receptacle in the room.
(My unit has a built-in CO detector and a heat or over-run detector).

Warren