[AT] OT Tires

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 27 07:36:56 PST 2008

What the heck guys,  we had a fellow on here a while back that could haul
17,000 # of live cattle behind a Ford Ranger and then wondered why the
transmission went out on it.  By his standards a Dakota is a full fledged
tow vehicle!   I suspect a Dakota would do fine pulling a couple of cubs or
AC B's etc. as long as it could stop them.

Charlie