[AT] OT Tires

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 26 20:41:22 PST 2008

Even with the 7,000 lb towing capacity rating that only leaves about 3,000
lbs and the trailer probably weighs that much doesn't it? The 2001 is only
rated around 5,000 if I recall correctly. With all the crack downs on guys
hauling tractors I just wouldn't want to see you get ticketed or worse.
Rob