[Ford-ferguson] Tractor Show in Portland, IN

Charles L Bachman cbachman at america.net
Tue Feb 26 17:49:47 PST 2008

In past years, before I was eligible for retirement, there was much discussion about a tractor show in Portland, IN.  I have the correspondence of this list serve for the past two years but there has been no discussion about activities at this show.  Now that I have the time to make the trip to such a show there is no discussion about the next one.  As I recall the show was in late August and there was much planning of attending and eating at certain places.  Has interest in this show ceased?

Thanks,
Charlie