[AT] advise

Ernie Thackeray cchopper at mchsi.com
Tue Feb 26 14:10:50 PST 2008

John, were in the UP are you located?

Ernie
Collector of Samson Model M tractors
-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of John Krbec
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:05 PM
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AT] advise

Hi, My wife is getting tired of watching me tool off on my Massey on tractor
trots or rides and would like to join in which means i,ll have to start
looking for a tractor for her.My first thought was a farmall cub but the
guys in the club tell they have trouble keeping up and have to run wide
open.I.m now thinking maybe a Deere M or farmall A since they are both small
and have battery start if I can find a decent one pickings are poor up here
in the U.P. since the only farming more or less has and is
potatos.Anyadvise ? JOHN