[AT] Anybody using/making Biodiesell?

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 26 07:03:38 PST 2008

There is a local group that's been doing this for a number of years.
In fact they hold workshops on how to do this. As with any google
search there is a lot of information out there. This particular group
I happen to know about since a few members work at the University and
the lead guy is the manager of a notable "greasy spoon" restaurant
here in town.

http://www.ybdc.org/

Good luck!

Brad