[AT] OT Tires

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Mon Feb 25 21:10:57 PST 2008

I think it's high. I bought 4 new tires from Tire Rack had them shipped to a
local National Tire and Battery and they installed them for $30 and disposed
of the old ones for free. That was a lifetime rotate and balance deal. An
agreement with Tire Rack and NTB is if you have your purchase drop shipped
to an NTB tire disposal is free.
Rob