[AT] OT Tires

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:59:21 PST 2008

That is $17.50 per tire add on, Dick, as you know.  I think the guy made lunch on you, but it is hard to tell for sure ???  Many tire stores make their living on add ons so they can advertise a competitive price.  We have a couple of area tire dealers that advertise  an "out the door price".   Our 8% sales tax may add
to that, but nothing else. You make no mention of federal tax, so that must have been included in your $17.50 or the $53.99 price.  By making a comparison of the bottom line of at least three dealers, it is easier to evaluate.  If a dealer claims he doesn't have time to figure that all up, I buy somewhere else.