[Ford-ferguson] TO 35 parts

Tommy Wise tommycwise at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 13:55:46 PST 2008

Jim, thanks for the info.  The gas tank appears okay but I will keep it in mind if things change.  I discovered yesterday that I have water getting into the engine oil.  Depending on how that turns out my 35 might become a parts tractor!

Jim Barrett <xceljbar at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi, I also have a TO-35 and it is restored. I had to buy some parts for it during the restoration and just called everywhere. I have a new original gas tank for your TO-35...is that something you need?

Tommy Wise wrote: Hi. I'm new to the list. I have a 1955 TO35 I'm trying to restore and will need many parts (including engine gaskets, exhaust manifold, generator, radiator hoses, etc.). Any recommendations for the best source for parts.

Thanks,
Tommy

Sincerely...Jim Barrett,