[AT] Hydrogen fuel

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 25 11:41:14 PST 2008

Steve I completely agree with you and George on this issue, however, you can
never get 100% utilization out of any energy source.  Last week I was
talking to a local oil jobber that I'm doing some work for.  We got on
exactly the same topic and he told me that even gasoline requires more
energy to produce than you get back out of it.  The whole issue comes down
to being able to make energy "portable" or usable for a specific purpose
while keeping it economical enough to be useful.

The guy I was talking to is big into biodiesel and is following ethanol very
closely.

Charlie