[Farmall] WANTED: Original lights for a 1954 International TD-6

johnson_rob at bigpond.com johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 24 15:46:11 PST 2008

I've got the lights you need , I believe!.
They are off a W6 .
But firstly , they are in Australia , and secondly , I'm waiting for a scrap metal dealer to pick up my AW6 , and W6 with factory 3pl , and wreck them.
We have endured 12 years now of drought/climate change , we have finally been able to sell the bulk of the farm , so we are going from here , eventually.
I advertised the tractors , but had no interest , except for scrap.
So , thats where they are going.
I've really enjoyed having these old tractors , I've enjoyed meeting some of you people at Sandwich in 2000 , but thats all coming to an end now.
A pity.
Regards Rob J.