[Farmall] WANTED: Original lights for a 1954 International TD-6

Ferg8n9n at aol.com Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 20:39:15 PST 2008

i have Delco lights for M and H etc. orig not repos

In a message dated 2/24/2008 5:49:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
johnson_rob at bigpond.com writes:

I've got  the lights you need , I believe!.
They are off a W6 .
But firstly , they  are in Australia , and secondly , I'm waiting for a scrap
metal dealer to pick  up my AW6 , and W6 with factory 3pl , and wreck them.
We have endured 12  years now of drought/climate change , we have finally
been able to sell the  bulk of the farm , so we are going from here , eventually.
I advertised the  tractors , but had no interest , except for scrap.
So , thats where they  are going.
I've really enjoyed having these old tractors , I've enjoyed  meeting some of
you people at Sandwich in 2000 , but thats all coming to an  end now.
A pity.
Regards Rob J.
---- Jim Becker  <jim.becker at verizon.net> wrote:
> Depending on the year, 2  different styles of headlight were used on the
> Super A.  If you  assume they are not ag lights based on yours, you may be
> sending  everyone off on a wild goose chase.  How about pictures?
>
>  Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net

TD-6