[AT] OT: Computer Graphics Question

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Feb 24 10:42:06 PST 2008

--On Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:21 PM -0500 "Steve W."
<falcon at telenet.net> wrote:

> Al Jones wrote:
>> The pictures I have saved on my machine look ok.

===================================

	Hi Al:

	Check to see if that new ISP automatically sat you up with an acceleration
software setup. The acceleration decreases the picture quality in the
process and many ISPs are fond of the programs. Some charge extra and some
include it in standard service. The one my ISP pushes (I don't use it) is
set up so that if you want to see a picture more clearly you reload the
page while holding down the "alt" key IIRC.

Good luck.

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson