[AT] OT: Computer Graphics Question

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 24 11:56:47 PST 2008

Al, be careful with that low virtual memory bit.  I was having that problem
I think because my hard drive was 1) getting full and 2) wearing out.  It
finally crashed and I replaced it yesterday.  However about 2 months ago it
decided to erase over 500 pictures I took last year in Hawaii.  It's gonna
be expensive to replace them if you know what I mean.

You might want to go ahead and invest in a new hard drive with more
capacity.  They don't cost that much.

Charlie