[AT] [spam?####] Re: Rail cars.

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 22 20:57:15 PST 2008

If I were to take a guess, it has something to do with the "instant gratification" syndrome we seem to have. If we buy something online today we expect to get it tomorrow or the following day at the latest. At least that seems to be the trend. I'm not privy to the intricate details of the shipping world but I would assume trucking (smaller amounts and more direct) would be easier to

I'd love to see more transport via rail and less stress on the interstate system and I'm sure it couldn't hurt our need for foreign oil.

Brad