[AT] quiet list-- ethonal

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 13:57:01 PST 2008

there is an  Ethanol plant  set to start   5miles  from me.    It does not
have to be transported in any  special  trailer at all.   Pipe lines work the
best  but    therare not enough of those.   Railcars work  next best but there
are not enough of those either.
Yes it would be best if a refinery were next to the ethanol plant  but  you
know  no new refineries are going to be built away from  the oil  (for
transport reasons)   same with  ethanol you dont built   it away from the main
ingreadiant.    what would be  best    (I hate to say it)  would be  to  build
ethanol plants  in texas near refineries  ----   ethanol plants that run not on
corn but on  cellulose ( I know it  sounds like a sellout).

Now if we can get the railroads in  better operational  status  then everyone
could win from the situation.

In a message dated 2/22/2008 12:09:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,