[AT] dial up

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Feb 22 12:31:42 PST 2008

I recently had much the same problem in Hawaii.  Costs were similar.
WiFi is "available" in most major cities, but my experience was so bad I
gave up on it.  At the hotel in Honolulu I paid the big bux for a
connection via their cable TV provider.  For an infrequent, "once in a
great while" thing it was bearable, but not for long!!

/Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA

PS:  Paul, this is where I was when you called a week or so ago---will be in contact soon!!
/