[AT] dial up

rlgoss at insightbb.com rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 22 11:44:13 PST 2008

Every Panera Bread company and every Comfort Inn and Super 8 is supposed to offer free unlimited Internet connection and many libraries are doing that also.  These offerings are in such a state of flux that you probably would benefit by Googling "Free Internet Hot Spots" on a regular basis to keep up with the changes.

Larry