[AT] Quiet list(now dialup)

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:50:46 PST 2008

We have wireless broadband since a few months. It's becoming real cheap here
now, about 30 $ including equipment when signing on for two years. So it
will probably get cheaper at you side of the pond to. Works fine but have
became a little bit to popular in our area so it slows down a bit a popular
times but they are upgrade to twice the speed all over the country. Now that
is at extra cost but as with cellphones and other broadband it will probably
come free when signing on for a new period.
It works fine in all weather but of course we kan barely see the red light
at the top of the tower through the trees two miles away. Copper telephone
doesn't work when it snows, rains, blows or is foggy, and sometimes not even
in between that so it's really way better and cheaper with a teenager and a
housewife. We're even considering tossing out the ordinary phone in favour
of a 3G cellphone at setprice.

Mattias