[AT] Quiet list(now dialup)

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Feb 22 04:16:06 PST 2008

    I have been on microwave internet for a year now. I also have TV through
them and and now have Vonage telephone through them. I had to upgrade the
upload transmit to accommodate the Vonage. I now download at over 1000 KPS
and upload at 112 KPS. Vonage requires 90 KPS upload to function. I have
never had an outage other than the announced maintenance periods. Has
functioned through ice storms, heavy snow  and thunderstorms without fail.
Installation by Comwavz was free and monthly cost for the internet basic
package is $39.95 per month. By adding the TV the cost was reduced by $5.00
per month.

    Farmer;
    You can check availability in your area by going to this link. Looks
like Shelbyville has good coverage. Others can go to the bottom of the page
and select their state to check for coverage.

http://www.onelasvegas.com/wireless/IN.html

                            Gene