[AT] Actual Question

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Thu Feb 21 13:16:58 PST 2008

I have two ,one mounted on the car hauler,other in the back of the truck .
 Only bad thing I could say about the one in the truck is a lack of good
clear mounting instructions .  I have it bolted to the bed ,two bolts hit
one of the cross members underneath .  Other is just braced with a piece of
angle .  Will lift 3-400 # before it starts to lean .
Other than that if I get rid of the truck it dont go with it .
  A different approach, I saw a  design on another site that was made to
look like a roll bar in the back of the bed ,however the top bar was hinged
and the gussets on one corner actually hid a 1000# winch , slick would best
describe it.  I could see if I could find it again .  Ivan