[AT] Quiet list

soffiler at ct.metrocast.net soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Feb 21 08:37:51 PST 2008

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: Francis Robinson <robinson at svs.net>
Subject: Re: [AT] Quiet list
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:27:26 -0500

>    I haven't looked but figured it was quiet because
>everybody with high  speed service was busy on the new
>discussion board. I don't like busy  discussion boards
>because of my turtle racing dial-up connection. Too much
>waiting for pages to load.

hey farmer - I'm back on the main list after having ducked
out for a coupla-few years and keeping touch only thru the
Ford and Farmall lists.  I have no idea what "new discussion
board" you're talking about.  Could you or somebody give me
the Reader's Digest version?

errr... you're still on dialup?  With all those different
lists you manage?  Sounds painful.

Best regards,
Steve O.