[AT] Actual Question

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 05:32:03 PST 2008

Has anyone tried one of those pickup mounted "cranes" that Harbor Freight sells? I am thinking about putting one on my trailer to help with loading implements and other stuff that I sometimes haul around.? My trailer is a 25-ft gooseneck with a deck height of about 30 inches so rolling stuff on, or picking it up by myself is pretty tough.? I wonder if it would be easier to make one myself.? Anyone ever make one that they care to share the design with the rest of the list?

Enjoy, Joe