[Farmall] before there were Farmalls

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 17 19:07:08 PST 2008

 Not a bad restoration at all as it appears relatively complete and the
broken/missing parts should not be too bad to find. After all, you'd most
likely take it completely apart anyway (thats the plan on on mine). The only
thing apart on that one that I didn't do on mine was to remove the cylinders
and crankcase from the machine. Nor did I pull the crankshaft. But I did
completely disasemble the transmission. I can't figure out why someone cut a
chunk out of the frame.

John Hall