[AT] Backhoe use question?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 17 17:21:50 PST 2008

I think I'd rent one and get some time in the seat before I tried to buy one
if I were you.   I've got a small 3pt attach hoe that I bought just because
it was a deal.  It's ok in a pinch but I'd hate to have to do any real work
with it.   The last time I checked around here you could rent something like
a 580 Case backhoe loader for about $700 a week.

Charlie