[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 21:24:12 PST 2008

Jim I agree with you: I have to feel sorry for anyone who deals with kruse.
I too received the ad. Don't you think it is VERY strange the "owner's name"
is  not listed anywhere on the ad!?!?!?  For those going to the sale and have
received the flyer - remember, the auction will be worse than the flyer and it
 is extremely bad.

Some other sites have also implicated mr. polk in the joke as well. Since I
witnessed the fiasco in Yuma, I would not be surprised if they are in bed
together on this one as well.   It is truly a sad day for  tractor collecting
when the ethics of car collecting pukes its guts over the  tractor collecting
world.

MH

In a message dated 2/16/2008 7:46:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,