[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sat Feb 16 13:43:24 PST 2008

My understanding is that Kruse bought the entire inventory from the widow
and they now own it.  Technically it now isn't an estate sale and all the
money goes to Kruse.  The widow lost out big time because you know she
didn't get near what that stuff would have sold for at a true auction.  I
didn't like the way Kruse ran their auctions before with the entry fees and
buyers premium, but I could deal with that.  Now I have no respect at all
for Kruse and think they are a bunch of crooks.  I had been planning on
going to the auction in June, but will not now.