[AT] Bridgeport Nebraska auction

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Feb 16 04:41:40 PST 2008

--On Friday, February 15, 2008 9:03 PM -0700 Willie & Debbie Boggs
<debnwillie at msn.com> wrote:

> Check Kruse' site
>
> http://www.kruse.com/auctions/nebraska08/index.asp
>
> there's a 4 meg pdf brochure to download ... or
>
> Click on the "View Inventory" link
>
> Hate entry fees, let alone buyer's premiums. Then there is the use tax

	The little Farmer's Hotline magazine came yesterday and it has a full page
ad (page 16) in it for that auction...

	I wouldn't be going to this one anyway but as I stated a long time ago I
will continue to boycott any auction with a buyers premium or an admission
charge, period... It is their privilege to be greedy and charge it. It is
my privilege to stay the hell away...

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson