[AT] Tractor "Baseball" Cards

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 16 04:19:22 PST 2008

 There have been a few sets of playing cards made as well. We have a IH and
a John Deere set. For the joker in the IH set, there is a garage creation--I
think it is a triple F-20.

As far as baseball/trading cards go, here is an idea. Photographers offer
trading cards in picture packages for kid team sports. Maybe folks belonging
to tractor clubs could get enough tractors together for a photo shoot and
make their own trading cards. Possibly with the digital camera revolution
there is sufficient software and card stock available to do this yourself.

John Hall