[AT] Shop bathroom question

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Sat Feb 16 06:02:53 PST 2008

While you guys are on this subject....
A toilet room out here in the shop has been on my mind for quite some time,
expecially making the trek back to the house under duress.
Your thoughts on septic. I'm way out of town, so I can do what I want in the
way of a system.  One toilet won't take much, and a friend I know buried a
couple of plastic 55 gallon drums, coupled them together by a 4" sleeve at
the sides near the top. The first became the holding side and the other he
drilled holes through the sides and bottom.  It has been several years since
it was installed and no problems, however it very seldom in used.
Any thoughts?
Dave