[AT] Tractor "Baseball" Cards

soffiler at ct.metrocast.net soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Fri Feb 15 09:51:39 PST 2008

I have a stack of antique tractor "baseball" cards, created
about 10 years ago by Successful Farming.  I just happened
across them in the back of my desk drawer and figured I'd
pass them along if anyone is interested.  Each card has a
picture of an antique tractor on the front, and a paragraph
of description on the back.  There are, oh, roughly several
dozen in all (but I seem to recall some might be
duplicates).

FREE TO A GOOD HOME.  I'll even pay postage.  In my cleaning
frenzy I almost threw them out but decided at the last
minute that someone on ATIS might enjoy them.  First "I'll
take them" with a mailing address is the lucky winner.

Best regards,
Steve O.