[AT] Re : Farmall to the fields

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 11 17:09:15 PST 2008

Ed I'm pretty sure the 140 is a little bigger (still a one row tractor) and
has a good bit more HP than the 100.  I suspect the drive train is about the
same.  I agree, the bigger carb won't hurt a thing IF the engine has enough
compression and cam to use the extra gas.  Otherwise it might run a bit
rich.

Charlie