[AT] TEST? NOW Ramble! (long)

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 11 04:41:37 PST 2008

Don't worry. You don't have to remind me you are in a colder climate.  I
don't even want to go one county further north than I am already.  Much less
to where you live.  It's a beautiful place to visit but after living all of
my 57 years in the south I wouldn't be able to take it.

On the hot water.  I wasn't clear in writting what I was thinking.  I was
thinking in terms of domestic hot water instead of your boiler water.  I
guess I assumed you heat your domestic hot water with the corn stove.  If
that is the case you could bleed off domestic hot water to stop the
overheating.  Anyway, I wasn't trying to tell you how to run your furnace.
Just curious.

Charlie