[AJD] The controversy

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 12:10:27 PST 2008

JR,

  First off,  the name and the club,  Two Cylinder,
would right off the bat rule out anything that is not
two cylinders in the most pure of the correct policed
mind sets.

  I do remember an uproar when Green Magazine branched
out,  but now I think everyone has acclemated.

   I think that once the initial shock to the 2-banger
purists is over the frequency of flaming arrows will
decrease...  I know I am not going to stop
subscribing.  All I can say is that in the time I have
been around Two Cylinder tractors (about 20 years now)
they have gone from easy to find parts and other
stuff,  to getting more scare,  higher priced,  and
harder to find parts for..  So of course 'we'
collectors wouldn't want them to just be pushed off
stage by the newer more abundant, and seemingly really
popular NG tractors that are starting to take the
stage from the older guys..

   Fear and the unknown make for lots of emotional
and all us paranoid types will eventually see that
we're not getting kicked aside..

      Chris

          Chris