[AJD] "classics"

Dennis Cotton cottonfam at windstream.net
Thu Feb 7 13:53:28 PST 2008

The combine will leave my property after I am dead.. I dragged that thing in
2 parts from Ohio to alabama...  Its huge and unwieldy to transport.. I
would love to know how deere got them out to the dealers other than by
train..  With the tongue swung over I think its at 11.5 feet wide....  I had
thought of restoring it but its actually in good enough shape to leave in
its work clothes..  Just got to get up the cash to replace the belts as
there are quite a few and the main drive is about 100 bucks last time I
checked..

Dennis