[AT] advice

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Feb 5 11:23:24 PST 2008

John, Check your state regulations for any trailer over 10,000 GVW.
You will probably need a CDL in order to use over 10,000 GVW on the
road!
	Dave
PS, The GVW and length would vary depending on the two tractors you
wish to haul.
PPS, I bought a 10,000 GVW trailer from this guy--http://cgi.ebay.com/
ebaymotors/New-08-Equipment-Tractor-Auto-Trailer-12-000-
GVW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80769QQihZ020QQitemZ300194877313QQrdZ1QQs
spagenameZWDVW--several years ago and have been very pleased with it.
I paid $2,200 for it.
PPPS, e-bay # is 300194877313 in case the link does not work.