[AT] Off topic somewhat- GPS down on the farm

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 4 15:01:44 PST 2008

Wayne,  most any of them now will do that.  It's just a matter of features.
Sounds like George is making you a heck of an offer.  If you decide instead
to buy one I believe you would do well to choose one that also gives you
driving directions.  They really don't cost much money these days
considering what they will do.

I still use a very old Magellan that still works well but it's a bit slow
and is obsolete by todays standards.

Charlie